This wiki is your resource for anything related to MenuCreatorPro(MCP) - Great Magento Menu Manager Extension.
Here you will always find an up-to-date installation-, upgrade- and customization-guides, as well as answers to common questions and problems.
Use the links below or the menu to the left to go to the desired destination.
- Installation guide - Complete guide on installation with screenshots.
- User Manual - Explains all configuration options in MenuCreatorPro.
- Customization guide - How to make customizations.
- Before going live - Check points before going live
- Troubleshooting - Solutions to common problems
- FAQ - Answers to most common questions
I can't find a solution to my problem
If you have read through the entire wiki and can't find a solution to your problem, please contact us by using the details provided on our support page
June 18: Update to MCP Version 2.1.0 - SPEED UP
MCP 2.1.0 update:
- Speed up loading time.
-Js conflict after merge had solved.
-Working with secure url in backend
-Support auto show sub in level 2
Note: After add or delete menu item as category menu type, please go to System->Menupro Setting tab and then press "Refresh" button to refresh all menu item.
Latest version April 30, 2013: 2.0.0
Updated some new feature: May 09,2013
- Allow enable/disable responsive feature from backend
- Auto update menu title whenever category's name changed.
- Allow change title of menu not same as category name if needed.
1, Add new file called:
mysql4-upgrade-1.0.2-1.0.3.php in app/code/local/MST/Menupro/sql/menupro_setup/
2, Modified files:
- Modified all folder: app/design/default/default/template/menupro
- Modified js file: js/menupro/mst.js